- Our Top 3 Best Off-Road Front Bumper For Toyota FJ Cruiser
- #1. Warrior – Best Custom Front Bumper
- #2. ARB – Best Winch Compatible Front Bumper
- #3. Smittybilt – Best Steel Front Bumper
- Are off-road bumpers worth it?
- What materials are off-road bumpers made of?
There is no denying that the front bumper you put on your Toyota FJ Cruiser will make it or break it! These vehicles just look better when they have the best looking parts on them! You do not have to pay an arm and a leg to make your FJ look amazing either! This is the exact reason as to why we have found the best off-road front bumper for Toyota FJ Cruiser.
All of these front bumpers will not only look amazing on your SUV but will fulfill a sinister look. We hope that you find the best off-road bumper at a price that works for you.
Our Top 3 Best Off-Road Front Bumper For Toyota FJ Cruiser
We understand that is not always easy to find bumpers at a reasonable price for your SUV. And if you do not know much about vehicles, it can be even harder. We have done all the work for you in finding the top 3 best off-road front bumpers for your Toyota FJ Cruiser.
|Warrior - Best Custom Front Bumper||
|ARB - Best Winch Compatible Front Bumper||
|Smittybilt - Best Steel Front Bumper||
#1. Warrior – Best Custom Front Bumper
The best custom front bumper goes to Warrior. Their Front Bumper fits popular winches in the 8,000 to the 10,000-pound range. It was designed to fit Toyota FJ Cruiser models from 2007 to 2014. The rugged construction comes with or without built-in winch mounts.
The bumper is very durable, coated with a black powder-coat for extra strength. High-quality steel is used in the construction of these Warrior bumpers.
- Powder-coated steel
- D-Ring Mounts
- Brush guard
- Built-in winch mounts
- Easy two-person installation
- Good deal for the money
- Easy to install
- Fits tightly
- May need two people to install
- High-quality fabrication
- Excellent craftsmanship
- Instructions are tough to follow as there are not any diagrams and only have small images
- Any imperfection in the installation will stick out
- The D-ring mounting points may not fit 3/4″ shackles
#2. ARB – Best Winch Compatible Front Bumper
ARB steel bumper is jam-packed full of features that allow you to feel safe while traveling. While being fully functional, this front bumper also provides protection and integration. The company has been manufacturing parts for 40 years, and offer a five year, unlimited warranty on their products.
This front bumper is constructed for durable steel which provides maximum protection. It is an airbag approved and retains factory tow points.
The recessed parking lights and indicators on this model will provide protection from branches and any other road debris you encounter.
- Contains a fully engineered mounting system
- CB antenna provisions
- Compatible with a wide range of Warn winch models
- Recovery points with hi-lift jacking
- Split fan design which allows excellent airflow and great strength
- Tapered wing design with a five-fold upsweep
- Recessed parking lights and indicators
- Heavy duty
- Great price tag
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Instructions are very poor
- Does not have any D-mounts
#3. Smittybilt – Best Steel Front Bumper
Smittybilt is the best steel front bumper as it has solid D-mount rings that welds on both the inside and out.
One great thing about all Smittybuilt products is that they are covered by their advantage warranty.
This off-road bumper was produced from 3/16 & 1/4 cold roll steel and fits all Toyota FJ Cruiser models. Installation does not require any drilling.
- Bright fog lights and driving lights
- Solid D-mount rings
- Power-coated with Smittybilt’s two-stage matte black finish
- Winch mounting system can hold up to a 16,500-pound winch
- Has a solid center plate section
- Heavy duty and of high quality
- Reasonably bright driving lights for their size
- Very sturdy
- Instructions could stand to be better
- Driving lights are not waterproof
- Two-person installation
- Bolts are in an odd location so it makes tightening them hard
We believe you will now be able to make an informed decision on which off-road bumper will be the best for you. The Warrior Front Bumper is a durable bumper that can provide you with a great off-roading experience. While having a decent price tag, this bumper fits tightly and has a rugged construction that sets your car apart for everyone else.
How To Install Front Off-Road Bumper on Toyota FJ Cruiser
Are off-road bumpers worth it?
More than likely, the factory bumper your vehicle came with is not enough to protect it. Off-road bumpers provide your vehicle with improved off-roading capabilities. This modification adds a sense of style to your SUV. Vital components like your headlights and radiator are protected when you install an off-road bumper. They will also help to protect the viscous fan, which is crucial if you hit a deer or other animal. Without this protection, your car can start leaking coolants. This will cause it to overheat, which can cause more damage.
What materials are off-road bumpers made of?
Off-road bumpers are constructed from steel. The steel used is in different grades or types depending on the company. Commonly used are stainless steel and carbon steel. Manufacturers use steel because it is durable and strong. It can withstand much more impact than other materials, such as the standard fiberglass, plastic, and lightweight metal most vehicles have on them. While steel can be dented or damaged, it does a much better job of protecting your off-road vehicle. When picking an off-road bumper, you should look at how you will be using your SUV to determine which weight is best for your vehicle.